Product Description & Reviews
The Gama Sonic Baytown II solar lamp post with one lamp head with bright-white LEDs is the perfect energy-saving and money-saving alternative to electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting for your yard. Standing 78 inches tall from finial to base, the lamp post and lamp head are made from a heavy-duty rustproof, UV-protected black poly resin. The unit requires no electrical wiring or any other kind of utility hookup for installation. Sunlight provides all the energy. The included EZ-Anchor base makes setup tool-free in just minutes--no digging or cement required. Just use the included auger and turning bar to put the EZ-Anchor base in the ground where you want you want it, and let the sun do the rest. The lighting fixture's internal Lithium Ion battery pack charges when sunlight hits any of the four integrated solar panels. At sundown, 10 bright-white LEDs turn on automatically and shine at 130 lumens. The fixture is designed for dusk-to-dawn performance after the battery has received a full solar charge during the daytime. Gama Sonic's patented cone reflector enhances the light output and glow. The light's replaceable, plugged battery pack is good for about 1,000 charges. With proper setup for optimal sun exposure, a sunny day without cloud cover should be sufficient to provide a full recharge. Recharging speed will vary based on weather conditions, but no charging will occur if direct sun does not shine on the solar panels. Do not locate the lamp post in a shaded area. The monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by weather-resistant tempered glass and a second cleanable clear plastic shield, helping to ensure long-lasting performance. For product support or warranty claims, contact Gama Sonic USA customer support in Atlanta by phone at 1-800-835-4113 from 9 a.m. to p.m. Eastern time or by e-mail at supportatgamasonic.com.
Features & Highlights
- Poly-resin lamp post stands 78 inches with 1 lamp head containing 4 solar panels, 10 bright-white LEDs, and patented light-enhancing cone reflector
- Light shines at 130-lumen output; designed for automatic dusk-to-dawn performance when the fixture's Lithium Ion battery pack is fully charged
- Made from rustproof, rugged UV-protected ABS poly-resin resin; lamp head measures 10.5 inches high by 9.5 inches long and wide
- Monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by durable, cleanable tempered glass for long-lasting performance
- No electrical wiring required; included EZ Anchor enables simple, tool-free, cement-free in-ground installation
|Item Weight:||10.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||12 x 9.5 x 9.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||11.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 10 x 10 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.