Product Description & Reviews
The Gama Sonic Baytown solar outdoor light fixture model GS-106FPW-B is the perfect energy-saving and money-saving replacement for electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting. This rust-resistant cast-aluminum solar lantern, which features a classic look with an attractive finial and a powder-coated black finish, comes with all the hardware for mounting the unit as an outdoor wall sconce; on flat surfaces, such as pillars or columns; or at the top of a three-inch-diameter lamp post (post not included). Just install it, and let the sun do the rest. The Baytown's internal Lithium Ion battery pack charges when sunlight hits the fixture's integrated solar panels. It turns on at dusk automatically and is designed to provide light until dawn if the battery has been fully charged during the daytime. You choose the LED color. For extra brightness, switch to bright white, and five LEDs will shine at 80 lumens with a 6,000K color temperature. For a more traditional look, switch to warm white, and five LEDs will shine at 70 lumens with a 3,000K color temperature. In either mode, Gama Sonic's patented cone reflector enhances the light output and glow. Beyond providing a superior combination of light brightness and duration, Gama Sonic solar light fixtures are known for their physical durability. The Baytown's four monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by weather-resistant, cleanable tempered glass that helps ensure long-lasting reliability. The light's replaceable, plugged battery pack is good for about 1,000 charges. With proper setup for optimal sun exposure, a sunny day without cloud cover should be sufficient to provide a full recharge. Recharging speed will vary based on weather conditions, but no charging will occur if direct sun does not shine on the panels. Do not locate the unit in a shaded area. At Gama Sonic, our goal is to build the world's best solar lights. For any product questions or unexpected issues with your Gama Sonic product, Gama Sonic support at our Atlanta headquarters is here to help. Note: For warranty claims, contact Gama Sonic USA customer support by phone at 1-800-835-4113 from 9 a.m. to p.m. Eastern time or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Features & Highlights
- Outdoor solar light includes integrated solar panel, 10 LEDs, Gama Sonic's patented cone reflector, and mounting kit for poles, posts, and walls
- Automatic dusk-to-dawn operation on full solar charge of fixture's Li-ion battery; selectable LED output: 80-lumen bright white or 70-lumen warm white
- Classic design meets modern energy efficiency: Solar power means no electrical wiring required--just sunlight
- Monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by durable, cleanable tempered glass for long-lasting performance
- Made with powder-coated, rust-resistant cast aluminum; each light measures six inches in diameter with stakes that stand 11.75 inches above ground
|Item Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.5 x 17 x 17 inches|
|Package Weight:||7 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.9 x 10.3 x 10.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.